Sunday, August 2, 2026

July Update

Howdy everyone and welcome to July. It has been cold but not cold enough to stop us doing stuff. I have been up to lots of things including; A bit of meditation, calming my inner spirit and learning to flow, well that’s the intention I believe. I’m pretty calm at the best of times. I have enjoyed making apple pie and seeing everyone else eat it, I’m sure it is good though. I have been to People First, not so much learning about my rights but learning about Matariki and how it applies to me. I also had great fun interacting in some water play and interacting with bubbles. The water was warm and nice, cold water in winter would be horrible. Outside of the centre I have been part of our Tidy Kiwi crew, collecting rubbish in Jubilee Park, another time I have been out collecting flowers, which we then press and display. The trick is finding a decent flower. I also went to the Mobility Centre at Papamoa to check out a possible wheelchair. My friends want to be like me too. And I have been to i-dance in town, getting my groove on and tango-ing like the night would never end.



No comments:

Post a Comment